a spark of light through a chef's mind.




seriously, I'm a food person but I don't know how to cook at all.
I cook.. better say basically I can cook.

I cook for myself, with very creative, fresh, bold recipes.
technically I created food.
it sometimes works, and luckily it happens to be delicious somehow. somehow... lol



[@ friend's flat 2009 / Nikon FM2, Nikkor 50mm f1.4 / konica srm200 e to c]


[@ friend's flat 2009 / Nikon FM2, Nikkor 50mm f1.4 / konica srm200 e to c]



Ken cooks very well, he has received bunch of compliments from other people, not just from me.
he often says because his mom is a chef, so that he can cook well.
it's probably inspired, but he's fascinated by cooking.





[@ friend's b&b 2009 / Rolleicord / kodak 400]



I think if you don't have the 'talent' and 'guts' like me, please just stay away from the kitchen.
be a guest is such a wonderful thing, and you don't even have to wash the dishes. ne~ :p



Comments

charlie said…
the dish for the 2nd shot.. what is that?! it looks so so delicious! it's like eggplant and tomatoes?! mmmmm
Jersey Yen said…
hey twin /

actually that's tomatoes with cheese and baked with french baguette. looks really good ah?! it tastes good like its look. you should try while your stay someday. :)

btw, the coffee is sooooooooooo good!! we've just finished a bag. I'm gonna miss the taste a lot!!!

talk soon ne~ xx

Popular Posts