turning..





[@ Osaka / Leica CL, m-rokkor 40mm f2]



it was raining a lot these days, it finally turned to sunny today.
i had my cigarette on my hand, but had nothing in my mind. i stared at the sunlight from time to time, no one saw me.

the truth was that my work was in the mess, it indirectly influenced my daily. when i saw myself in the mirror, it wasn't really me. the woman was getting old and thinking way far. who turned me like that? i asked myself, well, another me in the mirror. she answered: cos' you're turning to your late 20s... late 20s baby.

hell yea, late 20s.




[@ Osaka / Leica CL, m-rokkor 40mm f2]



i prayed that let it rains again, but there was someone turned on the light, whole lights in my world. i couldn't even open my eyes.

dad would say "it's your fate cos' no one can do you a favor."
i guess so, cos' growing up is my own business, no mention that getting old craps. it could be my life expenses in some way. probably natural things are no longer natural so things i see are all artificial. i spent some time to figure it out cos' the answer wasn't easy like mathematics in first grade.

i guess i'm just looking for a happy life cake, like the golden one i got in kanazawa. it will brightly shine the small alley that i'm going ahead and eat my necrosis up.



Comments

Popular Posts